Join the Henna revolution and give your clients the most sought after brow colouring system. Henna is TAKING over from tint, don’t get left behind.
Suitable for beginners with no previous brow experience. This course covers, brow mapping, brow waxing, brow shaping, trimming and measuring. Candidates will learn the professional mixology of Henna to create a bespoke tailor made treatment for each client. You will learn how to cover stubborn greys for lasting coverage and how to create the must have Ombre brow using a unique blend of Henna.
Our Henna Brows Course will give you the skills and confidence to provide Henna Brow treatments to a high standard upon certification.
None required. This full day intensive course allows complete beginners to become Brow Artists.
Henna Brows Diploma (accredited by ABT)
- Short Accredited Course
- £199.00 Henna Kit
- Examination Fees:
- Included in fees
- Start Date:
- Sun, 18th August 2019
- 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Henna has been around since ancient Egyptian times when it was used for dyeing hair, clothes and fabrics as well as for make-up. Henna is a natural organic dye made from the henna paint. It is completely safe as it contains no lead or ammonia and is vegan friendly.
Henna Brows is an organic all-natural, (no need for peroxide) form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. and it is longer lasting than tint. Unlike traditional eyebrow tint, Henna brows has 7 colour variations allowing you to create a completely bespoke colour mix for each client.
We have sourced the fastest henna on the market meaning you can turn over a higher volume of clients. You can charge £25-35 per treatment for this profitable treatment.
A full kit worth £295.00 is included in the course price exclusive to students at £199.00. This comprehensive kit contains enough Henna to carry out up to 350 treatments meaning from the kit alone you make over £10,000! As well brow accessories, finishing tools and full marketing material.
Benefits of Henna Brows
- Fastest drying Henna on the market increases volume of clients
- Lasts 6-7 weeks
- 7 colour choices
- No ammonia or lead
- No need for hydrogen peroxide
- Natural and vegan friendly
- Covers stubborn grey hairs and gives lasting coverage
- Create bespoke Ombre Brows
- Refreshes and brings out the pigment in old semi-permanent make up
- Hairs appear darker and thicker
- Extremely cost effective treatment for your business
- Our system has the fastest development time available
Next dates 17th November, 9th February
- Brow Trimming
- Brow Measuring
- Brow Mapping
- All about Henna
- The Colouring Process (inc tones)
- Professional Mixology of Henna
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Waxing & shaping of the Brow
- Client Consultation
- Health & Safety
- Client Preparation
- Practical Application
- Henna Brows Diploma (accredited by ABT)
- Case studies may be required if best practice standards are not observed during the initial Training session