Gel manicure and pedicure are highly popular must have treatments and can double your salon profits. Learn the secret to the perfect gel manicure and pedicure that lasts for weeks: We work with varius brands healthier gel polish: innovative, distinctive and high quality products that ensures a strong, long-lasting manicure that helps to protect the natural nail. Your current manicure and pedicure clients will be amazed by the long-lasting, chip-resistant, glossy finish that can be achieved with Gel polish.
With gel polish there are a wide selection of colours and for the discerning nail professional: these gel polishes promotes zero dehydration, staining or weakening of the natural nail, big-5 free no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, BHA or solvents: No sanding, drilling, primers or bonders required. The pure gel formula is odourless, strong, smooth, self-levelling and versatile and holds the industry record - 5 minute soak-off removal. Suitable for LED/UV/SOLAR curing.
Students are required to already hold a basic manicure qualification, CIBTAC/ BABTAC / NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 2 qualification or equivalent. Students must send in proof of pre-requisite qualification/s with application.
You will gain an accredited diploma upon completion of the course. You will be able to work professionally within the industry and charge paying clients. This course is accredited by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) which allows you to obtain public liability insurance. For continuing professional development this course carries 8 CPD credits.
- Short Intensive Course
- Examination Fees:
- £45.00 BABTAC Diploma
- Start Date:
- Sun, 1st December 2019
- 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
On this Gel polish course you will train with only healthier gel polish. Wide choice of colour choices available, including glitters, you will learn the application and removal techniques of Gel colour polish to the fingers and toes and French gel polish techniques plus you will be able to create designs and finishes to suit all clients.
Healthier brand benefits
- is the healthier gel choice, and will not cause damaged nails, zero dehydration, staining or weakening effects
- is the big-5 free with no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, BHA or solvents
- goes directly on dry, clean nails with absolutely no heavy drilling, sanding, primers or bonders
- is odourless, dustless and safe for all ages and even pregnant women
- strong versatile formula goes on smooth and self-levelling with no shrinkage
- is conveniently LED/UV cured
- over 50 applications per bottle and use to the last drop
- pick either the 3STEP colour gel polish or the original 1STEP all-in-one colour gel polish
- 3STEP colour gel polish (15ml) featuring classic favourites and the hottest summer brights and pastels. Used with bio seaweed gel base and top gel polishes for the full professional system.
- 1STEP the original all-in-one gel colour Gel Polish (15ml), a unique gel formula combines base, colour, top and strengtheners all-in-one bottle, cures to the touch with no sticky residue, no alcohol or cleansers needed.
There is no model required for the course as students will work on each other for the practical session. Contact us for private 1-2-1 Gel polish training - prices on request
Assessment is ongoing throughout the training day. On completing the course we recommended home practice on 8-12 clients to perfect your Gel polish application techniques. Students are welcome to attend on any training session for continued support. Training dates will be posted on our website www.beautytraining.com
- Health, safety and sanitation
- History of gel polish
- Gel science
- Benefits of gel polish
- General products, tools and equipment
- Gel polish procedures – step by step
- Client consultation
- Marketing and promotion
- Assessment information
Maximum 12 trainees
A therapy uniform is required