In our student salon all treatments are carried out within a communal salon classroom environment with other clients and students in the same room. Our student therapists are always under the supervision of tutors and qualified therapists. We do our best to ensure that the student salon environment is as calm and quiet as possible, however, there may be times when tutorials for the students are necessary within the treatment area.
The tutors and staff at Bronwyn Conroy would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding whilst modelling for our student’s, your participation in our student salon is invaluable helping to build their confidence and expertise in all aspects of Beauty and Body Therapy.
- Clients can be assured that our students do not work on clients until they have reached the required standard.
- Medical form/client record will be required to be complete prior treatment. Certain medical conditions maybe contra-indications to treatment or may need a doctors letter. If unsure ask on booking. Cancer within last 2 years please consult a doctor for a note. - Pregnancy - Skin Disorders - Recent Surgery - Fever
- Medical Conditions: We reserve the right to request & view a doctor’s letter prior to having a treatment. If necessary refuse the treatment on medical grounds or ask that you sign a disclaimer.
- Patch test required 24 hours before any tint treatment.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before treatment to complete a client consultation
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, Unfortunately we will be unable to perform the treatment.
- To ensure all client comfort and help with relaxation please switched off your mobile phone while in the school
- Please note, electrolysis, face and body electrical treatments are free of charge as they are benefitl the training and development of the students
- Make-up and waxing are free when booked alongside 2 other paying treatments. (subject to availability)
- Clients are asked to bring their own flip flops or slippers; robes will be provided.
- Cancellation policy of 48 hours for treatment will be refunded, within 24 hours are charge at 50% within 2 hours charged at 100%.
- 3 no shows to an appointment and we will not be able to take a booking unless full payment is made in advance.
To book your appointment, please call our salon/school reception on 028 9035 2662, or email email@example.com to speak to a class tutor for guidance as to what treatment will be the most appropriate for your needs.
Browse our services by clicking this treatment link or download our full treatment menu here
Also, why not sign up for our client newsletter, to keep up to date with our special offers and latest news.