The college's policy is that once paid deposits for the course cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Once a course commences no refund may be given, all fees are due, whether you complete the course or not.
- If you have to leave your course for any reason, you will not be entitled to a full or part refund of fees paid, nor will you be automatically entitled to an alternative course.
- However, at the discretion of the school principal where a refund has been refused it may be possible to transfer the tuition fee paid to another course.
The only exception to this is as follows:
1. If the time, day or evening meeting of the class has been changed by the school and the student is unable to continue attending because of these changes, a refund will be issued if written notification is received within 20 working days of the change.
2. If the course is cancelled by the school, students will be offered either a place on an alternative course or a full refund.
All applications for refunds must be made in writing to the accounts manager. Where a refund has been authorised, payment originally made by credit or debit cards will be refunded by cheque.